1. Problems caused by abnormal power supply
01. Check whether the power supply works normally and whether the indicator light is on. If not, check whether the power supply is connected properly;
02. Check whether the power cord of the lamp bead is well connected with the positive and negative poles of the power supply, and whether there is phase reversal. If the above problems exist, please connect them correctly.
2. Requirements of LED lamp beads for voltage
The nominal 3V LED lamp beads, in fact, have different requirements on current for different colors. Yellow requires the minimum current, which is red, green, white, and blue in turn. Excessive current will scorch the wick.When using a 2.4V rechargeable battery, the yellow color is easy to scorch, because even if the voltage is small, but the current is too large, it will still scorch at will.When using the button battery, although the voltage of the button battery is 3V, the discharge current of the button battery is very small, so the 3V LED lamp beads will not be burned. Therefore, when using LED lamp beads, you should choose the appropriate power supply, pay attention to the voltage and current.When selecting the power supply, if it does not meet the rated requirements of LED lamp beads, it is necessary to improve the circuit, and common resistors are added!
3. How to braid the luminous color of LED lamp beads
In case of power failure, it is recommended to prepare a 3V button battery for the convenience of selection when purchasing, which can be used to conveniently check what light the LED emits.
4. Causes of high-power LED lamp beads burning
01. The upper and lower two filaments are called gold wires in our industry. Pure gold wires are used for conducting electricity. Two positive electrodes and two negative electrodes. A really good product will have a fifth wire, which is welded to the zener tube for protection.
02. When the filament is short, it has clearly told you that the lamp has been burned by high current, which is equivalent to an open circuit.
03. The driving current of high-power 1W is about 350ma, and the working voltage is between 3.2-3.6V. Please pay attention when using. Excessive current will burn the lamp.
04. Generally, the aluminum substrates of three 1W lamps are driven by 12V or so, and few of them are directly used by 220V. You can see if there is a lack of a constant current source or a lack of 12V driving power supply.
5. The Cause of Yellow LED Beads on Henan LED Display
The yellowing of LED outer sealing adhesive is mostly caused by the mismatch between epoxy resin and curing agent, but it cannot be ruled out that the outer sealing adhesive is baked for too long.
Solution: Buy a complete set of external sealing glue and curing agent, such as the 800 or 2339 glue of Fine Chemical, and the following conditions will not occur. In addition, pay attention to production control, strictly follow the operation instructions, and avoid the reasons such as too long or insufficient baking time. This situation is well controlled.
6. Causes of electric leakage of LED lamp beads
The machine equipment is not grounded, and the personnel do not wear an electrostatic bracelet (must have a rope). The resulting electrostatic protection is improper. Then, during the packaging process, the wire PAD is biased, and finally, there is a hidden quality problem of the chip itself.
7. LED lamp bead should be a problem of capacitive and inductive load
In fact, neither of them is true. The LED lamp bead is a diode, which requires a positive conduction voltage, generally 2-3.5V. In addition, the current can control the brightness of the LED lamp bead. That is to say, LED lamp beads only convert electric energy into light energy.
8. The reason of LED lamp pearl fading
1： The iron support has poor heat conduction.
2： The epoxy resin is yellowed.
3： The contact between chip and bracket is not close enough.
4： Large chip attenuation.