With the rapid development of our country's industry, light is very important for the application of a city, including the lighting of the city's landscape and the LED display screen used for advertising media applications, all of which have made great contributions to the application fields of urban landscape engineering and information dissemination in China. As one of them, what are the skills to improve its heat dissipation? Next, Weishi Xiaobian will give you a detailed introduction to this problem.
Tips for improving heat dissipation of folding LED display:
1. The fan is used for heat dissipation, and the long-life and high-efficiency fan is used for heat dissipation inside the lamp housing. It is a commonly used method with low cost and good effect.
2. Aluminum fins are the most common heat dissipation method. Aluminum fins are used as part of the shell to increase the heat dissipation area.
3. Aerodynamics, using the shape of the lamp shell to produce convective air, is the lowest cost method to enhance heat dissipation.
4. The heat pipe is used for heat dissipation, and the heat is conducted from the folding LED display chip to the heat dissipation fin of the housing by using the heat pipe technology.
5. The thermal conductive plastic shell is filled with thermal conductive materials when the plastic shell is injected, so as to increase the thermal conductivity and heat dissipation capacity of the plastic shell.
6. Surface radiation heat dissipation treatment: the surface of the lamp shell is subject to radiation heat dissipation treatment. The simple way is to apply radiation heat dissipation paint, which can take the heat away from the surface of the lamp shell by radiation.
7. Integration of heat conduction and heat dissipation -- the application of high heat conduction ceramics, the purpose of heat dissipation of the lamp shell is to reduce the working temperature of the LED high-definition display chip. Because the expansion coefficient of the LED chip is very different from the expansion coefficient of our common metal heat conduction and heat dissipation materials, the LED chip cannot be directly welded to avoid high and low temperature thermal stress damaging the chip of the folding LED display.
The above tips on improving the heat dissipation capacity of the folding LED display are shared here. In practical application, improving the heat dissipation capacity of the folding LED display not only effectively improves the efficiency of the heat dissipation capacity of the folding LED display, but also saves power, which is more conducive to improving the service life of the folding LED display.