With the development of science and technology, LED display technology is also advancing by leaps and bounds, and the demand for LED screens in all walks of life is becoming higher and higher. The clarity and brightness of the LED display become the key factors.
There are two prerequisites for full-color LED display to achieve high-definition display:
1. Video source HD
2. Your full-color LED display can support high-definition display
People now have higher and higher requirements for the display effect of the full-color LED display screen, and the demand for high-definition and ultra-clear has gradually become the mainstream of the market. High-definition video can bring people a better visual experience, which can satisfy people's pursuit of high-quality audiovisual compared with traditional display screens. In addition to the two basic elements mentioned above, what else is needed to make the full-color LED display become more high-definition? The following is an analysis.
1. Improve contrast. Contrast is one of the key factors affecting visual effects. The higher the contrast, the clearer and more vivid the image, and the brighter the color. High contrast is very helpful to the image's sharpness, detail performance and gray level performance. In some text and video displays with large black-and-white contrast, the high-contrast full-color LED display has advantages in black-and-white contrast, clarity, and integrity. The contrast of the LED display is mainly to improve the brightness of the LED display and reduce the reflectivity of the display surface. However, it should be noted that the brightness is not the higher the better, too high, but it will be counterproductive, not only will affect the life of the full-color LED display, but also cause light pollution to have an adverse impact on the environment and the crowd.
2. Increase the gray level: The gray level of the LED display refers to the brightness level that can be distinguished from the darkest to the brightest in the brightness of the single primary color. The higher the gray level of the full-color LED display, the more the color The richer, the brighter the color; on the contrary, the display color is single and the change is simple. The improvement of the gray level can greatly improve the color depth, so that the display level of the image color increases geometrically. Now many full-color LED display manufacturers can achieve the gray scale of the display from 14bit to 16bit, so that the image layer can distinguish the details and the display effect is more delicate and vivid, colorful.
3. Reduce the dot pitch of the screen: Reducing the dot pitch of the full-color LED display can improve the clarity of the display screen, because the smaller the dot pitch, the higher the pixel density per unit area of the full-color LED display. The more detailed the display, the more delicate and realistic the screen display.
4. Combined with video processor: LED video processor can use advanced algorithms to modify signals with poor image quality, perform a series of processing such as de-interlacing, edge sharpening, motion compensation, etc. to enhance image display details and enhance the picture Display quality. Use the video processor image scaling processing algorithm to ensure that the video image is zoomed to maintain the sharpness and grayscale of the image to the greatest extent; in addition, the video processor also needs to have rich image adjustment options and adjustment effects. Brightness, contrast, and gray scale are processed to ensure that the full-color LED display outputs a soft and clear picture.