In practical application, improving the heat dissipation of LED display screen can not only effectively improve the efficiency of heat dissipation of LED display screen, but also save electricity, which is more conducive to improving the service life of LED display screen.
1. The fan is used for heat dissipation, and the lamp housing is internally enhanced by a long-life high-efficiency fan. This method is relatively common and has low cost and good effect.
2. The most common way of heat dissipation is to use aluminum fins, which are used as a part of the shell to increase the heat dissipation area.
3. Aerohydrodynamics, which uses the shape of the lamp shell to produce convection air, is the lowest cost method to enhance heat dissipation.
4. Surface radiation heat dissipation treatment: the surface of the lamp shell is radiation heat dissipation treatment, which is relatively simple to apply radiation heat dissipation paint, which can bring heat away from the surface of the lamp shell by radiation.
5. Integration of heat conduction and heat dissipation - the application of high thermal conductivity ceramics. The purpose of heat dissipation of the lamp shell is to reduce the operating temperature of the LED high-definition display chip. Because the expansion coefficient of the LED chip is very different from the expansion coefficient of our usual metal heat conduction and heat dissipation materials, the LED chip cannot be directly welded to prevent high and low temperature thermal stress from damaging the LED display chip.
6. Heat transfer tube is used to dissipate heat. The heat is transferred from the LED display chip to the shell heat dissipation fin by using the heat transfer tube technology.
7. The thermal conductive plastic shell is filled with thermal conductive materials when the plastic shell is injected, thereby increasing the thermal conductivity and heat dissipation of the plastic shell.